Family at Castaway Cay

Family at Castaway Cay

Monday, July 11, 2011

Royal 16 Night Transatlantic Cruise on Mariner Of The Seas

So, if you were interested in the Holy Land Cruise - here is some more information that would make this a trip of a lifetime! The Mariner Of The Seas goes to Galveston after the Holy Land Cruise - so if you want to cruise home you can stay on for another 16 nights for an additional $1,000! Basically, you could cruise on Royal Caribbean's Mariner (A great ship - voyager class)for 28 nights for around $2,000!!!

The flight prices I am seeing to Rome roundtrip are a little over $1,000. I found a few one way tickets for around $600 - that makes that return cruise even more appealing - basically a few hundred dollars more than flying plus food, entertainment, and the whole transatlantic cruise experience.

I reserved 16 cabins for the Holy Land Cruise - the transatlantic did not have group space, but there was good availability. I was able to get $100 per room onboard credit too for the Holy Land Cruise!

I am putting together some group tours that will be an additional cost - I will have that information soon.

Let me know if you are interested soon! We don't have much time to put this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment