Family at Castaway Cay

Family at Castaway Cay

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bike Riding on Castaway Cay

One of the activities available on Castaway Cay is bike riding. I had heard from people who have done this in the past that the trails were not in the best of shape, but I'm guessing along with the new additions to the island, they have also repaired the bike paths. I am not in the best shape of my life, but I found the paths to be very easy and enjoyed exploring the island with my family! The bike rental is for children ages 5 and up, but they do have bikes with additional child seats for the younger children to ride along with an adult. The trails lead you to an observation tower and then another set of trails takes you beyond the new cabaƱas on the adults only beach. This trail goes much further than it looks on the map and takes you out to the end of the island that has not been developed. There are rest and water stops along the path. Here are some photos from our recent trip that I took on our bike ride.













































No comments:

Post a Comment